Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!

This question had been touring in my mind since i entered my secondary school."WHY DO THE DEAD STILL WANA TORTURE THE LIVING?"..as ppl last time began to produce more and more formulas,theorems,theories,definitions and many more (whr i stil can accept some importants usage of them until 2dae)..But..sometimes i may thought y ppl before me love to come out wit some unneccesary formulas which make ppl nowadays especially us Students hav to suffer so much to memorize them and finally used them wrongly in their exam and finally cause them to fail their test (whr tis had occured on me finally..but still aven fail la..jz caused me to lose many marks..omg.. due to the wrong fundamental..wtf)...So..pls understand the fundamentals b4 u try to learn a new formula...damn.

No comments: