Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fiuhhhh...finally..

It had been consecutively for the whole month where i had been so busy with all my assignments, lab test, and mid term test (try to imagine my 1st mid term test was on 10th and the next paper wan on 11th and my electronic assignment due date was on 16th and a lab test on the same day,my digital logic design assignment due date on 22th and my Malaysian Studies assignment deadline on 27th and all of them comes one by one in the same month...wtf..).Due to this,i can only get 4-5 hours of sleep everyday for all this long (caused many disorders especially backbone problems,eyesore problems(lol), dark rounds getting bidder and many more...damm..and so,My advise for those who still holidaying and waiting for ur college o university life...enjoy as many as u can while u still can...

No comments: