Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Silent Christmas Eve..

It is 9.36pm where i am alone in the house in Cyberia where i am so borin as i decided to update my blog,as all my roomates had been to KL to celebrate the Christmas countdown and some of my housemates had went bak to whr they belongs..(hometown..ok..)...It is so freaking boring and i could feel the silence here (as most of the neighbourhood had been to the town for countdown..and i could even hear the voice of cicadas chirping if compared yesterdae o days b yesterdae whr i could hear ppl shouting "chung ar.." "blink ar" "lothar ar"..."zhou me nei kam noob keh?"(why are u so noob?)..tis la tat la and many more but 2nite was completyly silence..Guess i could use this opportunity to enjoy my study time......Anyway...in few more hours its gonna be 25th and i would like to wish everyone who had been supporting,or viewed my blog "Merry Christmas"....
Check this out...
"Bring a GIFT to the GIFTED and be GIVEN in return..."
Hopefully u all will understand y i wrote this line..hehe..

No comments: