Sunday, November 23, 2008

SuCK-est movie

I heard many of my frens saying the show "Quarantine" very nice la,the best show they ever watch la,tis la tat la,anchua anchua la until me myself oso tink tat show is so nice.And so my hsemate and me had decided to watch it on the weekend which is todae.I bought some nice snacks b4 entering the cinema with the hope tat i will enjoy the show.There were many advertisements b4 the show starts and i waited patiently since i had oredi paid for the advertisements fees.After waiting for a few minutes like tat the show finally started.It began with a woman who is a reporter talking in front of the camera(which i dun even care as i still duno the ending)..I began to feel weird as the same action (the girl being recorded )continued since 20 minutes had oredi passed by and i almost wan to pengsan as my fren beside told me "ya oh..my fren said that the whole show is like this wan..all is 1st person view"..i felt like wana leave tat cinema tat time bt i jz waited patiently as all my fren said they wana continue watchin it..The whole show was so dizzy as the camera shook here and there whr i felt like wana puke tat time..The most sad things about the show is the ending of this show whr it does not hav an ending..(the girl tried to crawl towards the camera and finally being grapped bak into behind...and guess what happen after that (the words "sari kata diterjemahkan oleh nana"appeared)...and so my comment about this show is "omg la"..So ppl pls dun waste your money go watch tis show la...

No comments: