Thursday, November 13, 2008

Akibat TER-asyik dengan download..

Hmm..todae was a really rushing dae for me whr i almost miss my class as i wanted to download my concert video as soon as possible..It began when my class ended at 3.30pm(which was supposed to end at 4pm)..without hesitating,i walk as fast as possible to the campus library to finish my C-ute concert video downloads,bearing in my mind tat my next class starts at 5pm..i was so lucky that i found a seat with power source for my laptop and hurried put my ass on it..And as i was syok downloading (the download speed is 500++kbps) dunno somehow i went and open up my timetable..omg,i was shocked to see on my timetable tat my next class starts at 4pm andi looked at the time,its was oredi 4.20pm...without hesitating i turned off my laptop and ran out from the library straight towards the class..As i entered the class,thousands of eyes were looking at me (omg dam pai-seh la)..I ignored them and took my seat while asked a fren beside me
"Ei attendance sign liao bo?"
She replied,"Nope"...
Hearing that i was so lega that i still gt chance to sign my attendance..Bt one thing i regret is the lecturer was already teaching the fifth slide as my notes were still in my bag..So i decided to study myself la...Guess what..2minutes after i took out the notes from my bag...the lecturer said "Okay tats all for today"..and that time was around 4.30 like tat..tat time with my still sweaty and hot body i gt notin to say oredi..more teruk is my eyes almost felt out as the lecturer said "okay class todae u dun hav to sign ur attendance cz i 4got to bring the attendance list"..omg la...on tat tim i realli gt notin to say oredi la...
Btw..for anyone who read tis i hope that u will always stay tune with ur timetable and pls dun forget them afta u looked it..hehe...

1 comment:

HolyCow said...

20 minute late to class only? Biasa lah...

Break my record, 1st class of 2nd sem 40 minutes late to class, Ms Najihah teaching Matrix then. Ask Sandi n see >:D