Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blurrr but NOt Blurr..

I have a story to tell.Tis happened to fren of fren of mine where I was also there that tim.The story began as seven fren of mine including me had decided to go to the library afta having our breakfast.As we entered the library,we took our sit at a quite big table (which was enuf to fit all the 8 of us la)..and we started to do our own activity such as reading newspaper,chatting,playing the fool around (not me pls)..and i was busy studying for my lab..And suddenly a guy who we called "Mr.Blur" walked by our table..Before i continue,let me describe this Mr Blurr..Ppl pls imagine that he looks like a nerd with a black side spec..ermm he has mushroom hair which is not thick but not very nipis,ermm his shirt is tut in in his long pants whr he wore it until his stomach and he had a pair of silver colour bata slipper..and for as y we called him Mr.blurr was bcos on one fine dae whr i duuno why i gt so lucky to hav a chance to sit beside him in my class..as i was looking at my notes while concentrating on wat the lecturer was teaching,suddenly i could hear a person from beside was talking to me.As i looked to the side i saw a fellow (Mr.Blurr) was talking to himself while looking at the computer brochure saying "Hmm tis wan is not veli good,wah tis wan good gt 250gb storage,wah tis wan oso good gt 2gb ram"...tat tim i oso duno wat to say oredi..One more incident we called him Mr.Blurr is because during my foundation year,he raised up his hand during the Q and A session and check out his dialog.

Mr. Blurr:Excuse me sir,i have a question.

Staff:Yes please ask,gentlemen.

Mr. Blurr:We are foundation student rite (At the same time he looked everywhere as he himself oso dunno y he raised up his hand and he looked so panic at tat time.)

Staff:Nvm gentlemen,pls sit down first.U may ask later if u still duno anything.

/*END OF DIALOG*/

(So..ppl after seeing the dialog and the event i faced above wat will u call the guy as?)



Ok.Let me continue my story as we were in the library.One of my fren named X greeted him "Hi" as he walked pass our table.



X:Hi



Mr Blurr:(Turned and looked at X a while but continue walking pass like tat onli but stopped and look bak at X after walking away like 5 steps)



X:Hello,come here a while.Are u a new student?Y i nvr see u around wan b4 tis?



Mr. Blurr:(Nodded his head)



X:No la actually i am oso new student here (the truth is X is an student here since last year).I jz call u come here to say hello onli.Do u know me?



Mr.Blurr:Looked at X and said no.



X:Ya meh u dunno me ar.But my fren W know u woh..(Pointed to Y who sat beside him tat dae)..W ar..say hello to people la.



Y:(Waving his hand to Mr Blurr like playing playing like tat and said hello)..(at the same time all people on tat table was laughing like hell like tat while trying to close their mouth with their hand as we were in the library)



Mr Blurr:(Still looked calm and asked X a question)Does all this mean u are fooling me?



X:(Shocked at that time and duno wat to say oredi)No la i jz wana get to know u more onli..Nvm la u can go now.Anyway nice knowing u.



/*END OF DIALOG*/
So..After seeing the dialog above do u tink is he realli tat blurr o he isn't?

No comments: