Thursday, February 26, 2009

Malam Yang Mengerikan Tapi tidak Menggelikan..

Well,in this pos im gonna tell u all how i had suferred on the night of 26 Feb 2009...Previously,we received a warning letter from TNB stating that we must setlle our bill outstanding by 23th February o else cut our electric supply..Well,it seems like notin in the eyes of certain of my hsemate whr i keep on persuade them to pay the bill asap bt they keep delay it...And so my nightmare finally approach..right at 12pm,one of my hsemate called me and told me tat "ei,elektrik kena potong liao"...wtf....Well,tat time i was not worry at all (in campus library enjoying air cond xD)...Bt when i returned home..omg..it was so sien as i could not even do anything and it was very dark..But,miracle did happen as certain switches in my hse could work and thank god i could on my laptop...the bad news is the light and fans are not working..For lighting up the room,my study light were used the whole night to lighten up the whole room..As fo the fan,thank god it was raining heavilly last night and the air was cool..bt unfortunately it did nt last long..it suddenlly became so hot as the rain stopped and nyamuk begin to spread out from every corner of my room..well..it was ok for me as i was sleeping next to the electric mosquito repellant...and i managed to sleep until the next morning..The nightmare was still on this morning as when Sandi went to the bedroom and came out and told me "ei,water supply takde la"...walao eh...elektrik and water oso kena cut..all on the same day..gg...Hmm..now all i can do is jz wait for the water to resupply after 5pm and the technician to repair my electric supply..
It was so dark that my camera could not even snap a thing...
Hmm..changed my camera to night mode..We were waiting and praying for miracle to happen..lol

Ignore these..and u shall pay for it...

No comments: