Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1st Time-ER






Well,the reason im using the title 1st time-er above is due to my visits around KL to some place that i nvr went before..At 1pm 2dae jz rite after my last class for the day,my fren and i decided to jalan jalan around KL since we were so free for the whole dae..My 1st destination was a local university UPM located in Serdang..Frankly said..b4 i entered the UPM campus area..my heart was thinking that it is a local university..probably very teruk wan la..But my opinion changed right away as i entered the campus area and was stunted by the campus area which is much more bigger and nicer than my so called "private" university..omg la...Jz thinking that i paid such a high tuition fees and still feeling like staying in a village..gg-ed..Anyway,PC Fair was held thr and i also managed to meet a "long time no see fren"...(Btw..thx for willing to come out and meet me..)..After visiting UPM...the next destination was The MInes...(1st time oso)...From my view..that shopping center suxx+sien+duno wat to say liao...well something sure must have it pro and cons..(thr was a Tekken 6 arcade machine there..hehe)..



Well..i managed to take some photo of a few guys posing and looking at the Koi Fishes..sadd+gayyy...
The main attraction of The Mines shopping Mall is the boat ride around the complex...Notin special actually...

Yup.."Hello Panda"..i managed to get one of this....hehe..

Well..after visited The Mines..our next destination was the biggest Pasar Malam in Malaysia..(actually i oso duno this fact..my fren said wan) located in Taman Conaught,Cheras..Well it was my 1st time visiting that place oso...Well,it was a reali big pasar malam..length around 1km like tat if im no wrong...(I wasnt to take any photo to prove it bcos thr were too many leng nui at that time WITH THEIR BOYFREN+sked kena sue by other ppl for taking their photo,even some of them start posing as i was trying to capture a photo..lol)..The food sold at that pasar malam was like across Asia such as Taiwan sausage,China burger,Tokyo pancake,Taiwan pizza,Japanese Sweet Corn,korea fried rice cake and last but not least Malaysia Burger Ramly..All of them was nice and i tink those who nvr went thr b4 shud reali go and feel it fo urself..It is situated in Taman Conaught ,Cheras every Wednesday..

No comments: